Pastures New!

Much to my surprise, I have been appointed the new member of my local authority ICT support team! I’ll be in the post for 23 months.

Meanwhile I learned that  Miss Law is returning to Carronshore as a Probationer Teacher. I am so happy that she has agreed to take over the day to day running of my Carronshore class blog until I return … I’m sure she’ll do a great job 🙂

5 thoughts on “Pastures New!

1. Congratulations Margaret – I take it that this means you will be “out of school” for the next 2 years? Will miss you 🙁
    KimP

2. Hi Cassie .. I know you will 🙂

Hello Kim,
    Yes I’ll be out of school. That’ll be REALLY different. I’ll be working with class teachers introducing them to web 2.0 tools and experimenting with ways of using them to enhance teaching and learning. And I intend to blog about the experience here, so I’ll be ‘seeing’ you 🙂

3. Hi John,

Thanks for the comment … and yes I do intend to blog about the whole experience ( me – in that role? How bizarre!!)

I’m looking forward to the challenge … but may need to call on your expertise 🙂

I’ll gladly email my completed dissertation with you – despite nursing a horrible ear and throat infection, I still manage the occasional ‘chuffed smile’ that I made it with ‘flying colours’ 🙂